Our dog training classes are fun, small and friendly so your dog and you can get the most out of them. We use clicker training and positive techniques to build a better bond between you and your dog and improve both your dogs behaviour and your understanding of why your dog does what they do!
We are currently smaller and socially distanced puppy classes to comply with current social distancing guidelines so spaces are filling very quickly.
Current Class Schedule:
- Follow on Training for adolescents upwards! Monday at 6pm in the Staverton Stables (currently full)
- Puppy Class (outdoor)- Monday at 7pm in the Staverton Stables(currently full)
- Follow on puppy training – Friday 7pm in the Studley Green Community Centre (currently full)
January Class Schedule
In January there will be additional classes so if you have a Christmas puppy get in touch:
- Follow on Training for adolescents upwards! Monday at 8pm at Staverton Stables
- Puppy classes in the Studley Green Community Centre – starting Friday January 8th at 6pm (currently full)
- Puppy classes (outdoor) in the Hound Haven at Shaw Secure Field – starting Saturday January 30th at 10am
What are these classes about?
Ongoing follow on training for all ages – improving manners and surviving adolescence!
These fun and popular dog training classes are suitable for all ages of dogs, but are particularly useful for recent rescues as well as young and adolescent dogs who haven’t quite mastered the best of manners and puppies who have just graduated from puppy class and want to continue training. We cover basic but practical manners such as jumping up, doorway manners, walking on lead, recall, stay, leave and how to focus on you.
The class runs every week so you can start training quickly and get ongoing support. Classes run on a Monday in Staverton or Friday in Studley Green.
Puppy Start Classes – current start dates are 8th January in Studley Green and the 30th January in Hound Haven at Shaw
A small puppy class for socialisation and training your new puppy. Get the best start for you and your puppy in our small, reward-based classes which allow individual attention and the best learning environment for your dog. Basic obedience commands such as sit, down, stay, leave, recall and loose lead walking as well as supervised off-lead socialisation allow your puppy to get the best start in a safe environment.
The course lasts six weeks and is £80 book in today to reserve your place!
Our dog training classes are a quick trip from Bradford-upon-Avon, Chippenham, Melksham, Bath and surrounding areas!